STOP offers the best care in oral and maxillofacial pathology. Here are just some of the reasons why.
- Grossing, embedding, processing, and routine H&E staining of oral and maxillofacial biopsy specimens by our own experienced laboratory personnel.
- Meticulous and systematic orientation of oral excisions for evaluation of margin involvement by neoplasms.
- Performance of a wide variety of special stains and immunoperoxidase stains.
- Accurate, clear, and prompt diagnoses framed in the language of clinical dentistry. More information.
- Diagnostic consultations on slides prepared by outside laboratories.
- Telephone or e-mail consultations with our staff oral pathologist.
- Personal telephone contact by our oral and maxillofacial pathologist on all cases of malignant tumors.
- Courtesy pick-up service via one of our in-house couriers locally, or Lonestar Overnight or private courier services out-of-town.
- In-house billing and insurance filing. More information
- Participation in most major insurance plans. More information
- Free specimen containers and shipping materials to include 10% formalin filled bottles, requisition slips, hazardous material bags, shipping boxes, Lone Star billable labels and bags. To order supplies please call: 210-892-3700 or contact Dr. Juliana Robledo directly: 210-380-4733.